Cheap price 30 hp (22 kW) VFD, three phase 208V, 440V, 460V variable frequency drive with good performance, IP20, RS485 enabled, brand new direct sale by manufacturer.
Delivery date: 15 - 30 days
30 hp (22 kW) high performance variable frequency drive, three phase 208V, 440V, 460V for selection.
||30 hp (22 kW)
||3 phase 208V /440V /460V AC ±15% (Optional)
||3 phase AC 0~input voltage
|Over load capacity
||150% of rated current for 1 minute, 180% of rated current for 3 seconds
Sensorless vector control;
||150% of rating torque at 1 Hz
|Speed control accuracy
||≤±0.5% of rating synchronous speed
||Digital setting: max frequency x± 0.01%;
Analog setting: max frequency x± 0.2%
||Analog setting: 0.1% of max frequency;
Digital setting: 0.01Hz
||Automatic torque boost, manual torque boost 0.1%~30.0%
|Interior PID controller
||Be convenient to make closed-loop system
|Automatic energy save running
||Optimize V/F curve automatically based on the load to realize power save running
|Automatic voltage regulation (AVR)
||Can keep constant output voltage when power source voltage varies.
|Automatic current limiting
||Limit running current automatically to avoid frequent over-current which will cause trip
||–10℃~ +40℃; VFD will be derated if ambient temperature exceed 40℃; each rise 1℃, the derate will be 5%
||5%-95%, without condensation
||≤1000m; VFD will be derated if above 1000m
|Impingement and oscillation
||Normal running:<5.9m/s2 (0.6g); Transportation:<15m/s2 (1.5g)
||–20℃~ +60℃; no dust, no corrosive gas, no direct sunlight
Tips: What should be knowing about VFD for a fresher?
First you have to understand the process and application for which you were using the variable frequency drive (VFD). Their safety parameters, controls (I/O), rectifier unit, dc circuit, inverter unit, motor protection, motor speed control, resonant frequency, switching frequency, connections, harmonics, surge & power factor. Basic parameters of VFD like voltage amps watts and wiring connection like 2 wire three wire and VFD connections. You must have to know and study about this before going to the practical application.
1. You must thoroughly understand the driven load; is it constant torque or variable torque (heavy duty or normal duty in Europe).
2. What is the required speed range? It is not 0 - 1800 RPM, it will be something like 30 - 1200 RPM - the load determines that.
3. What is the speed reference?
4. You do not require a special motor. All premium efficient motors are wound with spike resistant wire. Most old motors will work just fine but you may want to add a line reactor. However, there are special induction motors for VFD operation only, which provide increased capabilities.
5. There are many other options available but usually not required. All of those are dictated by the load.
Write your own review for 30 hp (22kW) VFD, 3 Phase 208V, 440V, 460V