Variable Frequency Drives
1) Modify GoHz Single Phase 240v Converter to Split Phase 120v/240v
2) 3 Phase Motor Running on Single Phase Power Supply
3) How to convert 60Hz to 50Hz?
4) GoHz 30-60kVA 3-phase Frequency Converter Troubleshooting
5) Can I run a 50Hz motor on 60Hz power supply?
6) Wiring a VFD to control single phase motor speeds
7) Difference between 50Hz and 60Hz frequency
8) Impact of 60Hz (50Hz) motor being used on 50Hz (60Hz) power supply
7.5 hp heavy duty variable frequency drive, three phase 50Hz/60Hz 208V /380V /480V ±15%.Specification:
Tips: Can I install VFD to an extra enclosure?In some cases it is feasible to apply containerized solutions for VFD systems, the generation of heat loss and transportation/exchange of heat has to verified with the changes in the ambient temperature and humidity of the environment. This is comparable to the marine applications where VFD panels end up in compartments below deck. In most cases VFDs are installed in a controlled environment as you have to avoid dirt/dust and moisture. Ambient heat is mostly countered by considering it with the dimensioning of the VFD rating.We installed the VFD input and output filters and other associated hardware in an IP55 sealed walk in skid enclosure. We then added an external industrial air conditioner on one end with stainless steel tubes to cool the internal heat and heat caused by the sun loading and high ambient temperatures.