GoHz Frequency Converter is a specialized AC power source to simulate worldwide electric power to make your appliances work in its perfect circumstance. By installing GoHz frequency converter, you can bring American 60Hz machines (for both single phase and three phase machines) to be operated well in European 50Hz electric power, vice versa, or even get 400Hz output for aircrafts.
This article will show you the basic wiring/commissioning steps for a GoHz frequency converter.
- When you get your new Converter, you will find Input Switch and Output Switch (located behind the Front Door) are turned off (in the Down position), no Digital Display is illuminated.
- Wire up your input and output cable terminals to converters terminals, see below pictures.
- Turn on the input switch (The Input Switch is in the Up position, and the Output Switch is still turned off (in the Down position), the Digital Display is illuminated, but all the values are Zero. The Rear Cooling Fan will also run.
- Pressing on Button (Green Button), the Digital Display values are reading Zero's.
- For three phase converters; select which voltage grade you need for Output Voltage Setting by pressing Yellow Button in for high grade (0-520V), and out for low grade (0-260V).
- For single phase converters; select which voltage grade you need for Output Voltage Setting by pressing Yellow Button in for high grade (0-300V), and out for low grade (0-150V).
- Adjust the rotary knob for the required output voltage value.
- Adjust the white/black buttons for the required output frequency.
- Turn on the output switch and operate your loads.
View details of the digital display setup: GoHz Frequency Converter Operation Guide
Please help me with quote to fix and the new one
1.1 Disconnect the old Hz motor Generator
1.2 Move old Generator to scrap yard
1.3 install new 400HZ converter
supply 400HZ indoor static converter with the following Technical data: 90Kva ,200 voltts between phase and input of 380volts
1.4 connecting of new converter
1.5commisition of new units
1.6 issue a COC upon completion