1) Modify GoHz Single Phase 240v Converter to Split Phase 120v/240v
2) 3 Phase Motor Running on Single Phase Power Supply
3) How to convert 60Hz to 50Hz?
4) What does a frequency converter do?
5) Can I run a 50Hz motor on 60Hz power supply?
6) Wiring a VFD to control single phase motor speeds
7) Difference between 50Hz and 60Hz frequency
8) Impact of 60Hz (50Hz) motor being used on 50Hz (60Hz) power supply
All of the frequency converters under this category are single phase input & output, power capacity from 500 VA to 45 kVA.
By using a GoHz single phase frequency converter, you can
Convert 110V 60Hz to 220V 50Hz;
Convert 120V 60Hz to 240V 50Hz;
Convert 230V 50Hz to 115V 60Hz;
Output frequency from 40.0 Hz to 499.9 Hz (specified if higher than 120 Hz);
Output voltage from single phase 0 - 150V (low grade), 0 - 300V (high grade).