1) Modify GoHz Single Phase 240v Converter to Split Phase 120v/240v
2) 3 Phase Motor Running on Single Phase Power Supply
3) How to convert 60Hz to 50Hz?
4) What does a frequency converter do?
5) Can I run a 50Hz motor on 60Hz power supply?
6) Wiring a VFD to control single phase motor speeds
7) Difference between 50Hz and 60Hz frequency
8) Impact of 60Hz (50Hz) motor being used on 50Hz (60Hz) power supply
Single phase variable frequency drives (VFDs, also called variable speed drive, VSD), input 1-phase 220v (230v, 240v), output 3-phase 0-220v, power capacity from 1/2hp (0.4 kW) to 10 hp (7.5 kW) for sale. The VFD can be treated as a phase converter for single phase 220v home power supply to drive three phase 220v motors. Buying a VFD in following lists, you can run your three phase motors on single phase power source now.