1) Modify GoHz Single Phase 240v Converter to Split Phase 120v/240v
2) 3 Phase Motor Running on Single Phase Power Supply
3) How to convert 60Hz to 50Hz?
4) What does a frequency converter do?
5) Can I run a 50Hz motor on 60Hz power supply?
6) Wiring a VFD to control single phase motor speeds
7) Difference between 50Hz and 60Hz frequency
8) Impact of 60Hz (50Hz) motor being used on 50Hz (60Hz) power supply
Soft starter is used for controlling AC induction motor in soft start & soft stop, to protect motor from inrush current & voltage impact. GoHz.com provides low voltage (220V - 240V, 380V - 480V, 690V) soft starters, power capacity from 10 hp (7.5 kW) to 300 hp (220kW) online, and higher capacity in separate offer. Shopping AC motor soft starter in following lists with affordable price now.