1) Modify GoHz Single Phase 240v Converter to Split Phase 120v/240v
2) 3 Phase Motor Running on Single Phase Power Supply
3) How to convert 60Hz to 50Hz?
4) What does a frequency converter do?
5) Can I run a 50Hz motor on 60Hz power supply?
6) Wiring a VFD to control single phase motor speeds
7) Difference between 50Hz and 60Hz frequency
8) Impact of 60Hz (50Hz) motor being used on 50Hz (60Hz) power supply
Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), also named as frequency inverter, AC drive, variable speed drive (VSD), adjustable frequency drive (AFD) etc. is an energy saving device special for AC motor speed controls by changing fixed frequency (50Hz/60Hz) to variable frequency to adjust the motor speed according to the loads demand. GoHz.com supplies single phase input & output VFD (1/2hp to 5hp), single phase to three phase VFD (1/2hp to 10hp) and three phase VFD (1hp to 500hp) with low price, buy GoHz VFDs in following lists.